If you are interested in sharing your job opening with the Apra Indiana membership, please contact
Current Openings (Updated April 6, 2020)
Research Associate - United Way of Central Indiana (Indianapolis, Indiana)
Assist with research and analytical projects conducted by the Strategic Information Department in support of the organization's goals and objectives. Act as a liaison between the Strategic Information Department, internal partners (fundraising, marketing, and community impact) and external partners (including United Way's 87 partner agencies).
Requirements• Bachelor's degree required; graduate degree preferred. *Work experience may substitute for education requirements on a case by case basis.
• 1-3 years of relevant experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of SQL programming language, database structures and Business Intelligence (BI) analytics software preferred.
• Working knowledge of SPSS or relational database concepts and other business analytics tools is preferred.
• Must possess a high level of computer proficiency and knowledge of various computer software, with skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Functional knowledge of Esri products suite, including ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Online preferred.
• Ability to see the big picture and be detail oriented.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For more information or to apply click here.
Posted on April 6, 2020